Current Job Openings
Since its beginning in 1958, Ferche Millwork, Inc. has grown to be internationally recognized for its quality and service and has since set the standard for the hardwood moulding industry. Ferche Millwork, Inc. not only offers the finest in standard hardwood mouldings, but will produce any custom shaped moulding to your specifications. The newest technologies, the finest equipment and a conscientious work force combine to make Ferche Millwork the most respected name in hardwood mouldings.
At Ferche Millwork, Inc. our employees are the key to our success. Everyone's contribution is important while mutual respect and trust between all employees is essential. Fair and consistent dealings with employees are accomplished with integrity. We expect excellence in our employees. Training to achieve excellence will be provided to employees who have the ability and desire to learn.
Jamb Machine Operator
Location: Rice, MN
Summary of Position:
Operates CNC jamb machine, other jamb prep machinery, and related equipment, maintains communications associated with activities of equipment, product and customer specifications. Assumes responsibility of equipment, its mechanical condition and safe operation, performance in product quality and production output. Responsible for housekeeping, proper material utilization, employee relationships, and supports company goals.
Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm and overtime when necessary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities - Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Reads work orders to determine machine set up and material requirements
- Performs inspections of tooling, inspecting for damage or wear and changes tooling when worn or damaged.
- Sets up and operates jamb prep machines, producing to customer specifications and following production schedule, periodically checks product for proper quality.
- Sets up and operates casing miter machine, producing to customer specifications and following production schedule, periodically checks product for proper quality.
- Completes production records pertaining to assigned machine.
- Performs housekeeping functions maintaining a clean and well organized work area.
- Trains and assists in orientation of newly hired employees.
- Communicates and maintains effective working relationships with management and co-workers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to operate machinery safely and determine when maintenance is needed.
- Basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals
- Possess a mechanical aptitude with the ability to use hand tools and read a tape measure
- Stand, twist and bend for long periods of time.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience working in fast paced environment.
- Positive attitude, and Self-motivated.
- Must be able to physically lift 75 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- High School Diploma or GED and Experience in wood manufacturing desired
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
Benefits: Along with many opportunities for career growth, Ferche provides a comprehensive benefits package that supports our employees wellness and financial security. Some of those benefits include the following.
- Medical, dental, and vision; employer paid life and LTD; 401K with employer match; additional voluntary insurance.
- Vacation accrual policy
To Apply: Complete our employment application and/or contact Janet Scegura by phone at 320.393.5721 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.